- Please click on the document above to access our uniform requirements for the 2018/2019 dance year.
- Students must wear the 2018/2019 clothing and footwear guidelines from the beginning of September. Please follow the uniform requirements when making any purchases.
- If students come to class consistently with incorrect attire they may be asked to sit and watch class and not participate.
- Proper attention to detail and grooming is an important part of dance education, and uniforms are designed to minimize distractions and safety risks (ie: jewelry can catch on clothing, improperly fitted ballet slippers can cause injuries and loose hair can inhibit movement).
- All classes run the full year; if there are any sampler classes offered, there will be minimal uniform requirements
- NO jewelry in class, with the exception of small, stud earrings. Students will be told to remove any other jewelry before participating in class as it is a safety hazard and distraction. Please leave jewelry at home so it does not get broken or lost.
- Names should be written in shoes and clothing
- NO gum in class